On Sunday 9th June from 10am – 4pm we are running a mini Seafood Festival as part of Bridport Food Festival Week, to celebrate the best locally caught fish that West Bay has to offer and more….
- Cooked fish on the barbecue by the Riverside team
- Barbecued mackerel – indian-style – by Helen Choudhury from the Taj Mahal
- Riverside Seafood cocktails
- How to Dress a crab demonstration
- Buy ‘ catch of the day’ from local fishermen
- Learn about Gig rowing
- Buy an oyster and win a pearl courtesy of Battens Jewellers!!
- Enjoy a glass of wine from Wessex Wines and local cider from West Milton Cider
- Ice creams from Steve Duke
- Support RNLI & Marine Conservation
- Children entertainment too
FUN FOR ALL THE FAMILY!
The Restaurant will be open for lunch as usual from 12 – 2:30 pm